When I saw this house I heard Here comes the Bride in my head. I know it’s weird, but when you fall this hard you start thinking about the future and how things could be, you know, if 7,000 sq. ft of living space and I ended up together. We would be so happy…with our private elevator, wine cellar, epic fireplaces, and marble details. Meeting a place like this, you’ve got to be open to the possibility that it’s fate. And that, friends, can’t be ignored.
All the reasons why it’s forever:
- 7,000 sq. ft of living space
- The 8 ft kitchen island is killing me
- IT HAS AN ELEVATOR
- The master retreat has a dressing room in addition to the ensuite
- Do you see that tub?
- It has a movie theatre in the basement
- WINE CELLAR
- Not one, but TWO fireplaces
- The basement opens to a stone landscaped backyard
And basically OMG. OMG. OMG. about all of the things with this house.
The only problem is…the house wants someone else. I guess I could…introduce you… Please come and see it with me.
103 Balsam Avenue
Diane Speer, Royal LePage Urban Realty