Okay. This week’s crush has it’s own elevator direct access. Full stop. Right?
But no because it has all of this too:
- a Roncy true hard loft – this building was a former baseball glove factory
- it is the largest unit in the building at over 2,250 sqft
- views? south, west & north – bam!
- exposed brick EVERYWHERE
- those ceilings? douglas fir
- the windows are huge and amazing
- that kitchen
- there are THREE bedrooms
- there is a master ensuite bathroom PLUS another gorgeous marble filled one
What more could you want? Offers are anytime & there are open houses this weekend. Let’s go and see it!
1 Columbus Avenue #302
Barbara Zaldin & Obed Jean-Jacques