Today’s real estate crush is in Hamilton and brought to you by BREL Hamilton agent, Kellye.
What’s that you hear? It’s an uber-charming 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow just a short drive from central Hamilton calling your name.
First up: the neighbourhood:
Downtown Dundas is the CUTEST. The main strip of this picturesque town nestled at the base of the Niagara Escarpment fulfils all of your small town dreams. As you walk along King St W in Dundas you’ll find your butcher (Cumbrae’s), your baker (Village Bakery) and your candlestick maker (Weir’s Lane Lavender & Apiary) as well as even more gourmet food options, some terrific restaurants and a few favourite local watering holes (here’s looking at you, Thirsty Cactus).
What do we love about 297 Park St W:
- A fenced-in, beautifully manicured 40ft x 120ft lot under Dundas Peak (It looks good now. Imagine how spectacular it is when it is green!)
- Two private driveways
- A sunny, open concept main living area with a vaulted ceiling
- A thoughtfully designed kitchen with loads of storage and space to work
- Principal bathroom with an ensuite bath
- Exposed brick detail and freestanding soaker tub in the main bathroom
- A partially finished basement including a home office and “wine area” for post-work happy hour
- Main floor laundry
297 Park St W
Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc.