— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
So you say you want to live in nature…how do you feel about living right across the road from a trail leading directly to a real life waterfall? Still not enough nature for you? There is another waterfall nearly as tall as Niagara Falls right around the corner. If waterfalls aren’t your jam (how are they not?) then the nearby Dundas Peak overlooking the Spencer Gorge Conservation Area will simply have to suffice.
Lucky for you, there is a pretty awesome house built in the middle of all of this spectacular greenery.
What do we love most about 29 Fallsview Rd?
- Open concept main level wrapped in windows
- Covered terrace with outdoor heaters and remote controlled screens to keep the mosquitoes away
- Gorgeous, tree filled 100 x 200 ft lot
- Flexible lower level space suitable for working from home
- Sun room perfect for morning yoga
This is one time you should go chasing waterfalls.
29 Fallsview Rd, Flamborough
Listed at: $1,549,888
Re/Max Real Estate Centre In.