— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
@thebrelteam You wont want to miss our Toronto real estate crush of the week! 📍306 Euclid Avenue. Now who wants to go see it? 😉 #torontorealestate #trinitybellwoods #torontobuyers #thebrelteam ♬ Lovefool – The Cardigans
Hello everyone! I have to confess that this week’s crush is courtesy of my friend & team-mate Lisa Bednarski. Anyone who knows Lisa will tell you how much she loves living in her beloved Roncy. But she would pick up & move to Trinity Bellwoods in a HOT minute if she could 306 Euclid Avenue home. If that isn’t a crush then I don’t know what is.
& I don’t blame her – this house is stunning. Like legit stunning. I actually cannot pick just a few things to love about this almost 4,000 sqft house.
- The herringbone floors
- The pocket doors
- All the windows are black trimmed inside and out – I like the look so much I did it to my house this summer with new windows (WORTH EVERY PENNY SPENT – DM if you want new windows too!)
- THAT kitchen and island and counters and custom finsishes
- Floor-to-ceiling window walkout to the backyard
- The primary suite EVERYTHING – tubs are my our wine fridge these days it seems.
- Even the laundry room is sexy
- Detached 2 car garage
306 Euclid Ave | $4,390,000 | HARVEY KALLES REAL ESTATE LTD., BROKERAGE