— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
- History – it’s a former candy factory built in 1903
- Exposed brick and ductwork leftover from its candy-making days
- 11-foot ceilings
- It’s almost 800 square feet, very well laid out
- A bedroom and a real den – not just a bump in the wall
- Gorgeous millwork in said den
- Huge kitchen island
- There’s a balcony overlooking a courtyard
- MORE STORAGE THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE IN A LOFT THAT SIZE
- Parking and a locker
- Also, Sorauren Park and Roncy
Full disclosure: I lived in a hard loft in the building next door for 11 years so I am not unbiased about the neighbourhood but truly, it is the best of the best. Sorauren Park – the nucleus of the entire ‘hood – is steps away and you can easily walk to the best of the Roncy shops and restaurants or take a walk along the West Toronto Railpath or head over to High Park or, or, or, or….Sigh.
Listing price- $849,000