— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
It’s my first crush! Okay, not really my first crush (I’m looking at you Derrick Middleton) but my very first real estate Crush of the Week for The BREL Team. And it’s a good one.
I love me some real authentic hard loft goodness and this unit at Robert Watson Lofts has got it in spades. There is just so much to love here:
- History – it’s a former candy factory built in 1903
- Exposed brick and ductwork leftover from its candy-making days
- 11-foot ceilings
- It’s almost 800 square feet, very well laid out
- A bedroom and a real den – not just a bump in the wall
- Gorgeous millwork in said den
- Huge kitchen island
- There’s a balcony overlooking a courtyard
- MORE STORAGE THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE IN A LOFT THAT SIZE
- Parking and a locker
- Also, Sorauren Park and Roncy
Full disclosure: I lived in a hard loft in the building next door for 11 years so I am not unbiased about the neighbourhood but truly, it is the best of the best. Sorauren Park – the nucleus of the entire ‘hood – is steps away and you can easily walk to the best of the Roncy shops and restaurants or take a walk along the West Toronto Railpath or head over to High Park or, or, or, or….Sigh.
Listing price- $849,000