— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
Valentine’s Day might have passed but it looks like cupid decided to hang around Hamilton for a few extra days because I am in looooooooove with this house. 16 West 34th Street is all of my Mad Men fantasies wrapped up in one smokin’ hot backsplit. It’s giving me Don Draper sipping an old fashioned with his feet propped up on the fireplace vibes. You know Roger Sterling is holding court in front of the wet bar in the finished basement. The only thing this house is missing is Megan to serenade us during a slightly uncomfortable birthday party.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
- The updates, finishes and decor successfully blend the best of the old charm with the new modern conveniences we love.
- Three bedrooms plus two full bathrooms (both recently renovated)
- THAT FIREPLACE
- The vaulted ceiling and the large front windows create a spectacular, light-filled main level
- The designers on TikTok tell me stark white kitchens are out – the dark cabinetry in this kitchen totally fit the sexy vibe of the house while being super on-trend for 2022
- The finished lower level includes a wet bar, office space, full bathroom and more
- The very cool 300 sq ft bonus area is perfect for a home gym (and it’s insulated!)
- The lot is huge – 75 ft x 100ft!
- It’s located in the Scenic Drive area of the Westcliffe neighbourhood – easily one of the prettiest pockets of the mountain
- A private, double-wide driveway plus a carport means plenty of parking for your party guests
- Cliffview Park, the Westcliffe Waterfalls and the Bruce Trail are just a few minutes of a walk from the front door
Zou bisou bisou…
I am begging someone to give me an excuse to show and then sell this house (mostly because I need a legitimate reason to visit in the future). Who wants to join me?
Listing price: $900,000
Listed by Douglas Folsetter and Tricia Taffs of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc.