We’re excited to launch our new Ontario Cottage Crush series! We’re starting in Prince Edward County, one of our favourite vacation home areas in Ontario.
[Related | OMG, We Bought a House in Prince Edward County]
What do we ❤️about this Picton house?
- Century-home curb-appeal without century-home hassles (it was built in 1992).
- It’s huge! 2,200 sqft on the first/second/loft levels, and over 800 sqft in the finished basement.
- While it doesn’t have a huge yard, it’s private and super sweet.
- It’s move-in ready (with some opportunities to make it your own).
- Awesome location within walking distance to the shops, restaurants and galleries in Picton. Bonus: city water/sewage/garbage services.
List Price: $649,000
Listed with Direct Realty Brokerage in Belleville, Ontario.