— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
It’s been a few weeks, and although many of us are still recovering from the holidays (AKA too much food and wine), the real estate market has reared it’s head and is starting 2020 HOT.
So many great listings to choose from for our #HouseGoals post this week, but I absolutely had to share this sidesplit in Sheridan. From the outside it may look like just a regular South Mississauga home, but the interior shows a completely different story.
- Modern, but not overdone
- Muted grey tones, but not washed out
- Exposed beams
- Gorgeous, gigantic, pie shaped lot
- That backs out onto the ravine
- White brickwork on the main floor
- Super cool pendant lighting through the exposed beams
- Floating staircase
- SO MUCH LIGHT. It looks inviting inside even in the cold winter months.
616 Mississauga Cres
Listed by: Kirill Kanevsky, Sutton Group – Admiral Realty Inc