— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
Our Mississauga crush this week might not awestruck you just from looking at the photos, but when we consider the investment and rental potential of this property, I think you may just change your tune.
In the most south west corner of Mississauga is 2631 Sherhill Drive Dr: a 3+2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, semi detached bungalow listed at $829,000.
Why do I love this home?
- Full (and renovated) basement apartment with separate entrance
- Newer floors, kitchen, bathrooms, potlights
- 30 ft lot
- In one of the last affordable neighbourhoods in south Mississauga (Clarkson)
- Short distance to Clarkson Go (which gets you downtown in 20 minutes on the express train)
- Close to the lake, parks, and gentrifying Lakeshore strip
The best part? Basement apartments in Clarkson are desirable, and profitable – they rent anywhere from $1650 a month to $1750 a month for a 2 br (depending on size and finishes).
Assuming a 20% down payment on an $829,000 purchase price + a 2.64% mortgage over a 25 year amortization – renting out this basement could mean reducing your monthly mortgage expenses to just under $1,500 a month.
How good is that basement apartment looking now?
Want to check it out? Let’s see it together.
2631 Sherhill Drive Dr
Listed by: Rajiv Sadana, Pace Realty Inc