— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
You know those gorgeous shots in exotic places of an infinity pool drifting over the side seemingly into a large body of water? Looks dreamy, right?
I could only imagine that in the summer that is EXACTLY what sitting in the backyard of this week’s #HouseGoals feels like.
- Hola, south Mississauga (Clarkson)
- Infinity pool (although it’s closed in the photos I’m DYING to see it when it’s open)
- Wine cellar (for sipping by your lakefront infinity pool)
- Sauna (for the winters when you can’t sit by your infinity pool)
- Two story tall floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the lake
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- A movie theater. Yes.
This one is so close to me, I’ll walk over and meet you there! Let me know when!
1570 Watersedge Rd
Listed by: Petrus Engelbrecht, Sotheby’s International Realty Brokerage