We are CRUSHING HARD this week in Mississauga.. Check out our DOUBLE Mississauga #HouseGoals homes!
Talk about curb appeal. Imagine pulling up your driveway to this every day?
Let’s look at what else makes this home our #HouseGoals pick:
- Amazing location: great school districts, close to Toronto, short jaunt to Port Credit and the lake, and easy accessibility to transit
- Those coffered ceilings (I LOVE coffered ceilings)
- Incredible sight lines in the home
- Huge unspoiled yard (hot tub already included)
- Standalone deep soaker tub (a must)
1047 Atwater Ave
We went a little over-the-top with the goals part of #housegoals this week.. BUT nonetheless, let’s take a look at this serious beauty.
- the home is modern, bright, airy, and the sight-lines are incredible
- the coffered ceilings are to die for
- it’s not a “chef’s kitchen” it’s a kitchen built for your chef
- you can sit and watch your chef cook you an amazing meal from the sunroom (or you can look out the wall of windows to your well manicured green space)
- the basement looks like it was taken right out of a high end hotel
Just dreaming, or ready to make your move? Either or works for me. Let’s go!
1571 Douglas Drive
Listed by: Sam Allan McDadi and Mase Rasti