Just the Facts
Unfinished | Walkout
25 x 123
Mount Pleasant West
About the Property
It’s a beautiful life on Manor Road
Prepare to be charmed by this three bedroom detached home in Mount Pleasant West. From original character, to the gas fireplace to the sunny front porch to the exceptional lawn and garden, this very well cared for an maintained home is a place to create a beautiful life.
The unpainted wood trim, original doors and built-in storage cabinet are just some of the original features you’ll find inside. There’s plenty of space to move in and enjoy – and great potential to expand. The unfinished basement is dry and ready for whatever you imagine. The separate entrance makes the possibilities endless… nanny suite, in-law suite, rental suite or keep as is for sweet storage, a workshop or both.
The neighbourhood has many homes that have undergone renovations both up and out – and this home offers that possibility while maintaining coveted yard space. Though it would be hard to lose any of the exceptional garden, the beautifully manicured front and back will appeal to any seasoned or budding gardener. Sit on the front porch and greet your neighbours. Or entertain in the large backyard. You’ll enjoy lots of green space for play and lounging while the perimeter is lined by a colourful garden. There is a garden shed at the rear of the property to house all of your gardening tools, and a legal parking pad for convenience.
What are the 5 best things about this home?
- Beautifully manicured front and back gardens. Sip lemonade on the delightful front porch as you greet your neighbours and enjoy the fragrant garden view.
- Charm for days. You see original charm in the unpainted wood trim, original doors, built-in storage cabinet and more.
- The dry, unfinished basement with separate entrance is ready for a revamp. Create a nanny suite, in-law suite, rental suite or use for ample storage, a workshop or both.
- The neighbourhood and surrounding homes are going through a major growth spurt. Move in and enjoy all the ‘hood has to offer or renovate and expand without sacrificing the yard.
- Front pad parking is a bonus but as you are steps to amenities in one of the city’s most sought-after neighbourhoods you may not need a car.
Mount Pleasant Village
Unlike the neighbourhoods with what seem to be endless streets of sameness, Mount Pleasant Village is an interesting combination of apartment buildings from the 1960s, modern high rises, and 1930’s Edwardian style homes.
Filled at the top and bottom with thick forests of apartment buildings from the 1960s, some claim Mount Pleasant West’s population density rivals that of urban Paris. . Flanked by the modern cityscape on Yonge, this charming, tree-lined neighbourhood feels like a bit of a time warp – one with many stops.
Mt. Pleasant Rd. itself has a throwback feel – with a dozen or so quaint a quirky blocks that feel like a small town in the heart of the big city. This area between Mount Pleasant Cemetery and Eglinton Ave. E., holds great appeal, with easy access to transit, emerging and long-standing favourite restaurants along with great schools and amenities. There are a few chains here and there, but it’s mostly independent, mom-and-pop style places.