Just the Facts
Finished with side entrance
36.5 x 110
detached 2 car garage and driveway
About the Property
This sweet 2+1 bedroom home is renovated and ready for you to move right in. Inside, it’s bright and well laid out, with a clean design aesthetic. There are upgraded appliances, stone countertops, floating vanities and more. Downstairs there are options galore. A side entrance offers income potential, there is room to create more bedrooms, or simply expand your living space with a killer rec room. There is also the potential to create a second floor.
But that’s just half the story.
Located on a corner lot, this home has just as much going for it on the outside. First, a built-in BBQ will set you up to be the grill master all summer long. Then you have the entire yard area surrounding the home. You can enjoy the yard as is, or convert to a gardeners dream. Even the garden shed is insulated! Plus, there is the massive detached 2-car garage where you can simply enjoy the extra storage, or convert into a killer workroom. There is room to park an additional two cars in the driveway, so you can decide how to use that space.
If you simply want to sit back and enjoy the quiet warm evenings, the sunset is beautiful and you can even see the stars on a clear night.
What are the 5 best things about this home?
1. The main level of the home is renovated and the home is move in ready.
2. The basement has options galore; add more bedrooms, convert to income suite, excellent recreational area, work from home.
3. The corner lot is spacious and one can eventually put a second storey on the home.
4. Bright and cheerful, this home has great energy. It’s a place anyone would want to come home to. Cozy in the winter and hardcore BBQ in the summer
5. The parking situation is crazy; massive detached garage so tons of storage or build an amazing workroom or studio since there are still 2 additional parking spots on the driveway.
About the Neighboorhood
Beechborough-Greenbrook is a small community in North York, bordered by Eglinton Ave. W., Caledonia Rd., Weston Rd. and Trethewey Dr. Here, you have easy access to TTC streetcars, the subway and major roadways like the 401. This address offers no shortage of style, with the design district just around the corner and Yorkdale a short distance away.
This community is home to the York Civic Centre at 2700 Eglinton Ave., which is right next to Coronation Park, a 8.5-hectare park which includes an amphitheatre and sports facilities. You’ll also find Bert Robinson Park, Fairbanks Memorial Park and Walter Saunder, Memorial Park.It’s a diverse neighbourhood where everyone benefits from a variety of cultures with a wide range of restaurants and grocery stores. Beechborough-Greenbrook is an established area that embraces change, with residents and businesses alike looking forward to a revitalization, expected to be ushered in with the completion of the 19-kilometre Eglinton Crosstown light transit line.