Just the Facts
25 x 134
About the Property
A Fully-Finished Luxury Home in the Heart of Lytton Park – 177 Craighurst Avenue
Okay, so this is a home to get excited about…really excited about.
Not only does 177 Craighurst Avenue offer 3,000 sq. ft. of luxury living space, completely finished from top-to-bottom, but it’s also nestled in Toronto’s envy-inducing Lytton Park neighbourhood – a scenic, neighbourly, family-friendly, and down-right charming, area of North Toronto.
Flooded with natural light, this modern 3-storey detached home boasts 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a lower-level nanny suite (with backyard walk-out), a deck on all 3 floors, and a large and fully landscaped south-facing backyard.
With fixtures and finishes that would make anyone’s jaw-drop (and backed by a Tarion warranty) this home is loaded with elegance and functionality.
Yes, 177 Craighurst Avenue is a home that offers it all…in a neighbourhood that offers it all.
There’s so much to love about this place that we could ramble on-and-on…so we’ve compiled a list of things we love (it’s long) below!
Things we :
- Located on a quiet, tree-lined, residential street in Lytton Park
- Flooded with natural light from sweeping windows
- A deck on every floor
- Built in 2015, fully finished, and backed by a Tarion warranty
- 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
- Executive master suite is on the third floor with its own rooftop patio (hello, privacy!)
- Large main floor eating and living space with hardwood flooring, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a huge breakfast bar, built-in bookshelving and gas fireplace.
- Modern meets classic design aesthetic
- Finished basement with nanny (or in-law) suite and walk-out to backyard
- A large and fully landscaped, south-facing yard
- Clawfoot bathtub
- Walk-in closet
- Steps to amazing schools (Havergal College, John Ross Robertson, Lawrence Park Collegiate), parks, tennis courts, restaurants, bars, and shopping (Yonge Street)
- A short drive to major highways (cottage country within arm’s reach)
- Quiet and neighbourly
- 81/100 Walk Score, 92/100 bike score, and 81/100 transit score (I mean, seriously!)
(*The current owners of this home made mention that their neighbours are friendly and welcoming, the area is always quiet after sundown, and the neighbourhood is extremely safe and clean. With these kind of attributes it’s easy to see why people so rarely leave Lytton Park.)
Once ranked the wealthiest neighborhood in all of Canada (in 2011) Lawrence Park residents are generally well-heeled professionals, single families and the socialites of Toronto. It’s not hard to see why people have been so willing to invest and settle down in the Lawrence Park area, as it consistently maintains its garden suburb qualities that set it apart from many Toronto neighbourhoods.