The time has come to grow the BREL team. We’re looking for a licensed Sales Representative looking to take their real estate career to the next level. We aren’t looking for an assistant, we’re looking for a full-fledged team member.
Candidates whose names don’t start with B, R, E or L need not apply. (just kidding)
- Open to new ways of doing things, from prospecting to marketing to technology
- Obsessed with wowing clients
- Responsive and reliable
- Operate with high integrity – you do what you say you’ll do
- Believe in an ethical approach to real estate – you believe that what’s right for your client will always be what’s right for you in the long run
- Committed to operating your real estate business as a business
- Have a highly-flexible schedule
- Tech-savvy or open to becoming tech-savvy
- Work hard, play hard. (cliché but true)
- Our mantra: No BS. No fridge magnets. No broken promises.
- Hard-working, high energy, we make shit happen.
- Informal. Casual. We like to have fun.
- Committed to wowing clients and always doing the right thing
- Obsessed with social media, our online brand and technology and making it work in real estate (www.getwhatyouwant.ca)
What you’ll get from BREL
- In person shadowing, coaching and mentorship
- Top notch training to make social media and your website lead generation machines
- Leads – but we still want you to build your own business
You know you aren’t a BREL if….
- You keep your cell phone number secret
- You think it’s OK to take photos for your new listing with your phone
- Your phone starts with a B and ends with a lackberry and you’re OK with that.
- You think clients should cater to your schedule vs the other way around
- You tend to say no and make excuses vs. throwing yourself in and seeing if something works
If you think you might be a BREL, send us an e-mail and tell us why.