- This event has passed.
Virtual First-Time Homebuyer Workshop
February 24, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
- Want to buy a home in 2021, but don’t know what you can do right now to prepare?
- Have questions about financing and want to maximize your down payment while minimizing your monthly mortgage payments?
- Wonder if you qualify for first-time buyer programs and incentives?
- Want to understand how you can buy safely during the pandemic?
- Stay awake at night, worrying about how to set yourself up for success in a competitive real estate market where bidding wars are the norm?
- Want to know more about making strong offers so you get the home you want?
- Want ‘real talk’ about local market data and trends so you can make good decisions?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself to attend our free virtual first-time homebuyer workshop:
February 24th, 2020 7:00-8:30 PM via Zoom
We’ll be joined by Mortgage Jake for a (relatively) informal Zoom session, where there’ll be plenty of time for Q&A.
What You Can Expect to Learn:
- The first steps to buying a home
- How to get a mortgage
- How to take advantage of first-time buyer rebates and incentives
- How to be ready for closing costs
- Tips to make your house hunting experience safe, informative and fun
- Strategies to get your offer accepted
- Market intel and analysis to give you the context to make informed decisions