— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
Our collective jaws dropped yesterday at BREL headquarters when we saw this classic Toronto home hit the market.
You too, right?
What is not to love with this Kensington duplex? Orginally built in 1883, this 2 storey, 2 unit stunner wins all on counts.
Let’s count them then, shall we?
- renovated kitchens in both units
- stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops
- owner suite has ceilings in the master of almost 16 feet
- plus floor to ceiling windows
- THREE decks
- AND a courtyard
- two car garage with laneway access
- the units are separately metred
- plus all the expensive stuff is done (roof 2016, new windows, newish furnaces)
Plus it is only a 10 minute walk to Osgoode station. Win, win, win, all day long.
71 Sullivan Street