Yesterday we had the pleasure of attending the pre-launch of an exciting loft development coming to West Queen West – 109 OZ Lofts, located in the heart of Ossington – one of Toronto’s best neighbourhoods. Here’s our take:
Why we love 109 OZ:
- With only 6 storeys and 80 units, 109 OZ lofts should fit in nicely with the ‘hood. So much is going on along Ossington (and West Queen West in general) that we believe this is an excellent investment opportunity – and a chance to live in a really cool area of Toronto.
- Based on the model suite and floorplans we’ve scored, the spaces at 109 OZ Lofts are really functional. There are one bedroom, one + den and 2 bedrooms+ den units.
- Units start at 504 sqft and go up to 1112, though there are tons of great options in the under 700 sqft category – ideal for first time buyers.
- All units have a balcony or terrace – some up to 374 sqft. We love outdoor space!
- We love that 109 Oz has premium finishes as their standard finishes – for example, engineered hardwood floors, stone counters, stainless steel appliances. White appliances be banned!
- With 9-10 foot ceilings and tons of windows, 109 OZ lofts aim to be bright, airy spaces. (we hate condo boxes)
- They’ve kept the amenities to a minimum – just a concierge, green roof, party room and terrace with shared barbecues and dining space – which means condo fees are relatively low at $0.52 a square foot.
- The builder, Reserve Properties, is currently building some cool condos in Toronto, including Motif Lofts (also on Ossington) and Lakehouse Beach Residences on Queen East.