The kids are back in school and that can only mean one thing: Toronto’s fall real estate market is here!
For all you Buyers who have been impatiently waiting for new inventory, the good news is that the next few months shouldn’t disappoint. Already this week we’ve seen some great new condos, lofts and houses come on the market. While I expect we’ll still see bidding wars for the good properties, more inventory means more choice. If you aren’t yet getting new properties e-mailed to you daily, email or text us so we can hook you up – the best of the best often get sold before the public even knows they are available.
The BREL team has some wicked properties coming up for sale. While some of them are still top-secret, we can tell you about:
- A detached 3-bedroom home in the Upper Beach, with family room, finished basement, big back yard and parking – and it’s across the street from a park! Here’s what it looked like when we put our Buyers into it 5 years ago.
- A downtown 1 bed plus den condo with parking just steps from the best of Church street
- A 2-bed, 2 bath condo in Liberty Village that’s over 1,000 soft
And in case you missed it, these hot properties have already hit the market:
- A 2-bedroom condo in Liberty Village with incredible views and parking – for $379K! If you’re in the market for a 2-bed in Toronto, you know how hard it is to find something for under $400K.
- One of our favourite buildings on the Harbourfront: 2-bed condo at Waterclub Condos – for $479K
- A detached 2-bedroom home in Cedarvale West that’s just had a major price reduction to $499K!
- Thinking of moving outside of the core? We have houses coming up for sale in Mississauga and Brampton too.
And if you aren’t quite ready to buy, we have some great rental properties that will soon be available again:
- A luxurious 2-bed, 2-bath, steps from Ossington and Trinity Bellwoods – here’s a link to the listing last time it was on the market.
- A second 2-bed, 2-bath with private backyard, steps from Ossington and Trinity Bellwoods – here’s a link to the listing last time it was on the market.
- A furnished 1+den in King West – click here to see the listing from last time it was on the market
And if you’re thinking of selling? The fall market is the second-busiest time of the year, so get on it!
Happy buying and selling everyone!