So we’re feeling a little lopsided in the world of BREL right now. We’re working with lots of Buyers, and there’s not much out there for them to buy.
- 3 bedroom house Roncesvalles – up to $1 million
- 2 or 3 bedroom house west of Yonge (Brockton Village, Queen West, Seaton Village, etc.) – up to $600K
- Hard loft in Brockton Village, Roncesvalles, Queen West, Leslieville – up to $500K
- Fixer-upper house on a good street with good TTC access – up to $700K
- Small house or townhouse close to transit- up to $450K
- Investment property with 3+ units – up to $1.5 M
- Townhouse with 2 beds/2 bath – up to $500K
- Hard loft east or West Toronto – up to $400K
- Duplex with good income potential – up to $800K
- Modern renovated 3 bedroom house with finished basement or 3rd floor – up to $1.1M
- Hard loft with 2 bedrooms east of Yonge, west of Coxwell – up to $700K
- Two or three bedroom house with good access to TTC – up to $600K
- One or two-bedroom house in Leslieville, Riverdale or East York – up to 500K.
- Duplex in the west end with an owner suite – up to $750K
- Two bedroom townhouse up to $450K
- Bachelor/one-bedroom loft condo in the St Lawrence Market area – $325K
If you’ve got the inside scoop on a loft or house for our Buyers, please get in touch!