- We’ve seen an unprecedented amount of real estate activity in Toronto this summer, and Brendan, Mike and I are about to sell our 75th home of 2014. We’re tired, but excited for all our Buyers and Sellers.
- Brendan and I sold the house we’ve lived in for the last 6 years. It was a good reminder of the work and emotions our Sellers put into listing their houses for sale, and I think we’re better agents for having gone through the experience.
- Brendan and I bought and moved into our new house, in a new neighbourhood (for us) in the west end, which means plenty of exploring in our future.
- Mike also went through the buying and selling experience and just moved with his family to a great house in the east end. His housewarming party was legendary.
- Kristin (our assistant) is in the midst of completing her Phase 2 real estate exam, which means she’ll be an agent soon too! She’s worked tirelessly this summer to keep us all on track and we couldn’t be more excited to have her as part of the BREL team. Thanks for putting up with us this summer!
- Brendan and I spent 2 weeks in California and attended the annual Inman real estate and technology conference. While we’d hoped to relax and drink wine in Napa and Sonoma, the real estate gods had a different plan, and we ended up selling 12 homes in 14 days (a new BREL record).
We have some exciting announcements coming up next week, so stay tuned!