I know, I know, our latest crushes have been a little over the top. Crazy, wicked loft spaces with wine racks and freight elevators, a Beach house with lake views, a stunning Victorian in the heart of Trinity Bellwoods. We have gone a little Toronto real estate fantasy crazy, I admit it.
Sometimes you just want to crush on a house that checks all the boxes and doesn’t break the budget. Well, you’re welcome – I think we’ve accomplished that with this week’s crush:
- this sweet house is in Leslieville
- it’s renovated & updated throughout
- CUSTOM BARN BOARD WALL (in the living & dining room)
- large, eat-in kitchen
- built-in pantry
- W/O to deck
- finished basement with recreation room
- my bestie Kevin lived on the street for years & LOVED IT!
5 Winnifred Avenue
David Batori & Brandon B. Balogh, Re/Max Hallmark Batori Group Inc.
Let us know that we did good – we’d love to take you to see it!