So this week’s real estate crush theme could be ‘So you’ve always wanted to live in a mansion/castle’.
When I was a little girl, I dreamed endlessly about living in 2 houses in Toronto.
First was the Ashbridge Estate, in Leslieville. My Grandfather and I used to walk by on our way to to bet on horses together at our forever missed Greenwood racetrack. (At eight, I was really good at picking winning ponies.)
So even though I can’t afford this week’s crush (can you?), a girl can dream. Come along for the ride! Let’s count our (pretend) riches together:
- over 6,300 sqft of living space
- the neighbourhood
- it’s a 1928 Georgian Classic ( OMG HOW I LOVE OLD HOUSES)
- located on an elevated hill-top surrounded by stone walls (killed me dead)
- it has private gates with a circular driveway
- it overlooks a ravine
- and of course it has a huge garden
- 5 bedroom & 5 baths (room for EVERYONE!)
- a WINE CELLAR
275 Riverside Drive
Irene Nicole Delorraine, Engel & Volkers Toronto Uptown