I can’t even. It’s just another week with an awesome loft that is killing us.
I’ll let the pictures show you why:
The reasons why:
- you’ll live in West Queen West
- it’s an authentic post & beam conversion (in a converted toy factory)
- 10 ft ceilings
- exposed brick bedroom walls (sigh)
- bedroom was originally a freight elevator shaft
- granite countertops with herringbone backsplash (my new fave backsplash – you are dead to me now white subway tile)
- custom built bookshelf
AND YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO BUY THIS ONE.
Enough said. Let’s go and see it.
24 Noble Street #306
Marla Cook, Royal LePage Estate Realty Inc.