Our web partners over at artifakt Communications have been hard at work re-building and re-designing the BREL website. Here’s just a sampling of what you’ll see:
- Our site is now optimized for your smartphone and tablet. You can now access everything from any device and it will look good.
- You can now subscribe to our blog. We know we have a loyal blog readership and it’s now easier than ever to follow our blog (just subscribe with your e-mail address in the lower right hand corner of any page).
- It’s now easy to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Foursquare and more, from any page on our site. Like what you’re reading? You can now easily like, share and comment on it using Facebook and instantly tweet it out.
- Search properties like never-before. Search by Google map and by real neighbourhood. Even better: sign-up to see 100% of available properties for sale in Toronto (updated from the real MLS system every 2 hours).
- Chat with us live. Look for the words “Agent is Online” on the bottom right of your screen to know if we’re online and available.
- We’ve added tons of new content. Check out our new guides: The Complete Guide for Landlords, The Complete Guide for Tenants, The Complete Guide for Investors, The Toronto Relocation Guide.
- We’ve expanded our Toronto Neighbourhood Guides. In addition to all the neighbourhood gossip, we’ve added detailed demographic information and you can now see what’s for sale by neighbourhood with just one click.
- Get all the latest Toronto real estate news in our Trending tab. It’s the most fun way to stay on top of everything that’s happening.
We’re lucky to work with some of the best talent in the city. If you’re looking for a web developer/designer, get in touch with artifakt – not only will he build you a killer website, but you’ll actually enjoy the experience (read: on-time, on-budget and they’ll actually communicate with you).
We also want to take the opportunity to thank our wickedly awesome designer JP – he’s the brains behind the BREL brand (but he’s ours and you can’t have him unless you work at Sage too.)
So…go ahead, have a look around the new BREL website and let us know what you think!