The time has come to grow the BREL team. We’re looking for a licensed Sales Representative looking to take their real estate career to the next level. We aren’t looking for an assistant, we’re looking for a full-fledged team member.
We work at Sage Real Estate, Toronto’s most innovative brokerage. We love how they treat their agents and we think you will too.
Candidates whose names don’t start with B, R, E or L need not apply. (just kidding)
- Open to new ways of doing things, from prospecting to marketing to technology
- Obsessed with wowing clients
- Responsive and reliable
- Operate with high integrity – you do what you say you’ll do
- Believe in an ethical approach to real estate – you believe that what’s right for your client will always be what’s right for you in the long run
- Committed to operating your real estate business as a business
- Have a highly-flexible schedule
- Tech-savvy or open to becoming tech-savvy
- Work hard, play hard. (cliché but true)
- Our mantra: No BS. No fridge magnets. No broken promises.
- Hard-working, high energy, we make shit happen.
- Informal. Casual. We like to have fun.
- Committed to wowing clients and always doing the right thing
- Obsessed with social media, our online brand and technology and making it work in real estate (www.getwhatyouwant.ca)
What you’ll get from BREL
- In person shadowing, coaching and mentorship
- Top notch training to make social media and your website lead generation machines
- Leads – but we still want you to build your own business
You know you aren’t a BREL if….
- You keep your cell phone number secret
- You think it’s OK to take photos for your new listing with your phone
- Your phone starts with a B and ends with a lackberry and you’re OK with that.
- You think clients should cater to your schedule vs the other way around
- You tend to say no and make excuses vs. throwing yourself in and seeing if something works
If you think you might be a BREL, send us an e-mail and tell us why.