We’re a busy team of real estate agents obsessed with delivering awesome experiences to our Sellers. Part of that means helping them prepare their homes for sale – we call it the BREL Makeover and it includes full cleaning and staging. We’re looking to hire a Staging Assistant to help our busy Stager!
We treat our clients’ homes as our own and we’ll expect the same from you.
- An obsession with details
- An interest in staging and an eye for design
- The ability to physically lift and move heavy items (furniture, mirrors, etc.)
- Valid Class G driver’s license and comfort driving a cube or cargo van (clean driving record)
- Good English communication skills (spoken and written)
- You’re reliable, punctual and able to work autonomously
- Flexible schedule
- Access to a vehicle
- Are bondable (a criminal background check will be required)
While duties will vary depending on how busy we are, this role will involve a wide variety of tasks including:
- Loading and unloading cars/trucks
- Packing and unpacking
- Moving furniture
- Hanging up artwork, mirrors, etc.
- Running errands as required
- Cleaning and de-cluttering
- Location: travel throughout the GTA (though primarily from Etobicoke to the Beach)
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexibility in scheduling required – this is not a 9-5 job!
Intrigued? Send us your resume and tell us why you’re interested in this job and your salary expectations!
No phone calls please…only selected candidates will be contacted.