One of the BREL real estate team’s most important goals is to Be the Agents Our Clients Deserve. That means we do everything we can to help alleviate the pain associated with buying and selling. We recognize our clients are busy people…and this is where the BREL Stager/Client Concierge comes in.
- Experience and/or training as a Stager
- Obsessed with details
- Organized: you have spreadsheets for your spreadsheets
- Fascinated by the real estate industry, but your goal is NOT to become an agent
- Proven experience wowing clients
- Well written and spoken
- Able to anticipate what needs to happen before we even know it
- Access to a car (mandatory)
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate and assist the preparation of our clients’ homes for sale (coordinating cleaners, handymen, painters, movers, etc.)
- Stage our listings (including sourcing staging materials, set-up and take down)
- Act as a concierge to our clients, including errands, move management assistance, etc.
- Errands: from dropping off legal paperwork, to putting up signs, to picking up cheques and more
- Personal Assistant to Brendan and Melanie – tasks will vary greatly (as will the degree of glamour associated with the tasks)
Intrigued? Send us your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org