- The first thing you do in the morning is check your Property Matches email.
- You talk about termites, knob and tube wiring and lead pipes at parties.
- You visit realtor.ca daily in case your own REALTOR is hiding properties from you.
- The first question you ask when you enter a house is: ‘What’s the offer date?“
- You only wear slip on/slip off shoes because you’ve learned how painful tying your laces 10 times a day is.
- It doesn’t surprise you when a house sells for $100,000 over asking. Or even $200,000.
- You’ve decided that East York and Mimico now meet your “downtown” criteria.
- You regularly berate yourself for not buying in 2011 because you thought prices were going to go down.
- You know what DOM, SPIS and APS mean.
- Agents are recognizing you at open houses (from 2 months ago).
Like What You're Reading?
Enter your email address to receive our latest blogs in your inbox. Don't worry, we'll never spam you.